Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Trying to take phones off night mode i don't have the

Customer Question
Trying to take phones...

Trying to take phones off night mode i don't have the password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic KX-DT543

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-DT543? What have you tried so far?

All day and we're a medical facility - pts cannot reach us I've done the: Intercom, 500, #6, *998 and then when it asks for password ***** I have workds

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's pretty much it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Unfortunately since it took so long we no longer need assistance. If you could refund the deposit I'd appreciate it
Unfortunately since it took so long for your response we no longer need assistance. If you could refund the deposit I'd appreciate it