Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Need a full set up manual for this phone, 6829-2, for over 2…

Customer Question
Need a full set...

Need a full set up manual for this phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

6829-2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

For over 2 months everything I could think of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need full set up manual only got pages 8,9,10,11 need more 2 set up anser mach and to set up speed dial

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone(s).

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Can you CONFIRM the FULL Make (brand) and Model Number of the phone system you are working with?

2) If I can get you an electronic (PDF) copy of the manual, would that suit your needs?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

get this resolved

Hi again,

I just saw your call request, but unfortunately I'm not near a phone right now to be able to call. However another expert may respond to your call request before I can reach a phone.

We can also continue here in this chat/text form.

If that will work for you, please try to respond here - on this page - to the questions I had above.

Thanks

ok 1 last try

Here are the questions I had - in case you need to see them again.

Thanks

I have a vteck phone csr6829-2 don't know what PFD u want sorry

Thanks for that FULL model.

And a PDF document is just an ELECTRONIC version - that can be viewed on most computers or devices - using a browser or "viewer" program.

They can also be saved or printed - if that is what is needed.

So would the electronic document suit your needs - for setting up the phone?

Thanks

sounds likely ,6.0 digital tech,intercome between handset ect

OK - below is a link to the Electronic version of the FULL manual for this system - and similar systems.

===========================
CS6829-2 & similar models
Click Link Below
https://tinyurl.com/yclx68wo

============================

You should see the manual appear or download when you click the link(s). If not, you will need to install a PDF Viewing program on your computer. I have another link to a no cost viewing program below - if you need it. Just be careful to UNCHECK any "optional offers" BEFORE using the "install now" button.

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any issues getting the manual or have any other questions about your phone system.

Thanks, ***** *****

By the way, I'm about to reach a phone - in about 3 minutes - so I CAN try to accept your call request IF you still need the call.

Just let me know by responding here - that you DO want that call.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

no , manual yet very upset

Did you see and CLICK the link I sent - to get the manual download?

Let me send that again - below:

============================

CS6829-2 & similar models
*** Click Link Below ***
https://tinyurl.com/yclx68wo

============================

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer