Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Panasonic cordless phone, model # KX - TGE240 and I…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic cordless phone, model # KX - TGE240 and I have all of Group 1 filled up and need to change to group 2 - how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic system do you have?

Where do I look for that info.?

Technician's Assistant: The Phone System Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

How do I reach the Phone System Technician. It has been going on since I filled up Group 1.

Technician's Assistant: The Phone System Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all. Thank you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To change to group 2, press the Menu button and scroll down to highlight Group then press the Select button.

Then scroll down to select your desired group number, highlight it and press Select again.

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

Pete, Engineer