Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

The handsets in my Panasonic KX-TGD224N are no longer

Customer Question
The handsets in my...

The handsets in my Panasonic KX-TGD224N are no longer ringing and i cannot change to speaker mode. Volume is on and silent mode is off. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did this sound problem start with your system?

A couple weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Does it happen on all the handsets?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Can any or all handsets be picked and pressing the SPEAKER button - can a dial tone be heard and an outgoing call be made successfully?

2) Do any of the handsets "light up" when calls come IN?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly (ring for incoming calls)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)