Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Can you tell me if my phone needs a cable to plug into a…

Customer Question
Hi, Can you tell...

Hi, Can you tell me if my phone needs a cable to plug into a wall socket to access Wi Fi?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I've had the phone for some time but have never used it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

How do I do a reset?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer