Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I really have most likely an improbable situation. It is in…

Customer Question
I really have most...

I really have most likely an improbable situation. It is in reference to my 2003 GE bubble type color Tv

Technician's Assistant: What GE model do you have? How old is it?

2003 do you want serial number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your GE? What happened right before this?

There is no issue it still works great! I want to know if I can turn it into Roku usage somehow and use my brothers account - so no cable just plug into wall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you - is there a charge for this?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

hello

Hi

That tv should have audio/video inputs yes ?

Those are red/whiite/yellow

Hi Jack, I am on limited funds. Is this an addition to the $35.00? Otherwise I would but a new Roku Tv (LOL)
buy (not but) oops

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it

ok, Jack lets go on - is there an inexpensive fix?

If you`re tv is a 2003 then it will have composite (red/white/yellow) AV inputs and there is a roku box for that

Check this link , it is made for older ttv`s and also has HDMI for modern tv`s ; https://www.roku.com/en-ca/products/roku-express-plus

Simply connect that to your tv then follow the setup prompts on screen and you`re done

I can`t see any problems using your brother`s roku registration but you could do your own , its not the roku that cost something its the networks like netflix, amazon prime , hulu etc.

If your brother has a netflix subscription that includes 2 or more devices then you`re in business

he does have account and can add me.

Great then get that box and you`re rolling

If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time helping you .

Thanks Jack. Happy New Year!

Much welcome and please do not forget to rate with the stars at the top of your page (and SUBMIT) so i can get compensated for my time helping you.

Thank you and Happy New Year as well

Any questions on this ?
If not for now then PLEASE DO RATE , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time.