Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I want to add a phone to existing system. Phone reads no…

Customer Question
I want to add...

I want to add a phone to existing system. Phone reads no power to base

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Been charging over night...now on base

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

This is NOT a smart cell phone!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just tell me how to connect to an existing system?????

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
its a Panasonic kx tga 660
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a single cordless handset).

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, before adding this handset?

3) Was this additional handset purchased as "new" or perhaps "used" or "refurbished"?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

I got it working. Don’t need U

Hi again,

Its good to know that the system is working.

If my input helped in ANY way (sometimes asking the right question leads to a solution), please consider rating my service at a high level (5-star is my goal). This is how I am compensated for the time spent with you, and how I help support my family.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Take Care, Greg A.

(im)