Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I setup answering serive om my panasonic phone since…

Customer Question
How do I setup...

How do I setup answering serive om my panasonic phone since NBN?

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

It is a handset - actually I have 2 such hand sets - how do I find out which model?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

I have had it for months if not years and since the NBN changover I do not know how to get it going to asmwer . mode

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.