Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Why does the light on the top of my phone, keeps blinkingl.

Customer Question
Why does the light...

Why does the light on the top of my phone, keeps blinkingl

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Mine is a house phone , cordless Model #KX_TG7338

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your #KX TG7338? What have you tried so far?

Clicking almost all buttons, it has been since December 26th

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to get the light from blinking all the time

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) Can you double-check and CONFIRM the FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (I only ask because I am not finding the model sent in your note).

2) Are there any unusual icons to text appearing on the DISPLAY of the phone(s)?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

My grandson came and solved the problem, so I will not need your assistance. I appreciate your help, I will pay the $5.oo, for your time. Thank you very much. Eileen M. Fontine

Hi again Eileen,

Its good to know that the system is working again.

Since an answer is no longer needed, I will not provide one here.

Also: We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account - including any fees.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department using the "Help" link that is on almost every page of the site.

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.