Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Panasonic phone kx-tge260 and the caller ID all of…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Panasonic phone kx-tge260 and the caller ID all of a sudden stop working so I can't see who is calling.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TGE260? What have you tried so far?

It's been going on since the 22nd of dec. Iv'e tried unplugging the phones, going into the settings, don't know what else to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

My phones runs off of internet (basictalk) I've already been in contact with them and they said as long as the phones have that capabilities (caller ID) on them there should not be a problem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.