Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

It's old,but what do I need in order to get someone to

Customer Question
It's old,but what do...

It's old,but what do I need in order to get someone to answer when I'm out???????

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

The quick guide says model no. KX-TGF 372/KX-TGF373

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

SO FAR NOTHING JUST WANT A MESSAGE WHEN I'M OUT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

This phone has its own built in answering machine. To use it, just press the ANS ON/OFF button on the main base station, once, to turn it on.

It has a built in default (computer voice) greeting.

If you wish to customize it with your own message, let me know and I can guide you through that.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.