Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Got a KX-TGD533 telephone set to replace our older

Customer Question
Got a KX-TGD533 telephone...

Got a KX-TGD533 telephone set to replace our older Panasonic. The speakerphone is not nearly as loud as the previous phone. Is there a way to adjust the volume beyond the volume control on the 4-way button?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Panasonic KX-TGD533 cordless telephone with digital answering machine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

What else is there?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.