Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I cant get my phone to go back to home page. It stays on…

Customer Question
I cant get my...

I cant get my phone to go back to home page . It stays on voice mail and I do not use voice mail.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

KX-TGEA20

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

6 months

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me exactly what you see on the screen currently? Does it say New VM?
If you pick up the line and listen carefully, do you hear a few beeps or a fast/stutter tone prior to the dial tone?
Do you check messages by pressing the play button on the base station?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.