Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I am unable to get the owner's manual for the Model

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to get the owner's manual for the Model KX-TGF570 cordless phones. I have gone on-line, and they do not offer that specific model's information. How do I get it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

All I know is the number I gave you: KX-TGF570. The set is not new, but we have somehow lost the instruction manual telling us how to set up the phone answering system. Is it possible you could help with that?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Every time we lose power (storm, etc.), we lose the answering system. Most frustrating. Then we have to re-set it. We are 83 and 85 years old, and don't remember exactly what we did each time to reset it! Help, please.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, it is as simple as that! Thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

I can send you an electronic version of the manual here which you can read on the computer, would that work for you?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.