Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

KX-TGA401. Panasonic. Just now. I checked all of the other…

Customer Question
Panasonic Technician's Assistant: How...

Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

Just now. I checked all of the other handsets

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the problem with the phones?

The message on all 4 handsets says ‘Line in Use’

Thank you for confirming,

This symptom can indicate either a problem with the line (phone company equipment or the wiring in your home) OR a hardware failure in the base station (since the issue happens with all handsets). We most often see this type of damage to the base unit as the result of a power surge, either through the phone or power lines.

The one thing you may attempt yourself is to fully reset the system:
1) unplug both power and phone lines from the main base.
2) remove batteries from all handsets
3) wait at least 15 minutes, then restore all
4) place a handset on the main base for a minute, as if to charge
5) check for functionality, and let me know the results, please.

Just type in answer. I’ve already aid $5

I'm not asking for anything else. You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

I sent you information to get started above. And the fee is not and never was only 5, that was just to post your question, you have paid the full agreed upon total that you signed up for on the payment page.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.