Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I am trying to get info on the KG-TGMA44B per your brochure.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get info on the KG-TGMA44B per your brochure. I get a short panel only the any additional info is in Chinese !!

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KG-TGMA44B?

I need to know more to order. What to I do or what # can I call

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

Info on KG-MA44B other than in Chinese ! I get one video in English every other videos are in Chinese

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

To be clear, this is not panasonic, this is a paid support service, it is not free advise. I can help answer your questions and provide objective expert advise to help you decide what to buy. Can you tell me what specific questions you have or what features you are wanting?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.