Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have two phone sets neither of which will currently

Customer Question
I have two phone...

I have two phone sets neither of which will currently function for in or out calls. The light is on and the light for answer is on. I can dial a number outgoing and when I hit talk, within seconds the screen goes blank. The message for incoming calls states I am on the phone and leave a message in a box.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

The message does not come through to the answering machine. I am very dumb when it comes to trying to figure things such as this out. Do you have any suggestions. Could it be there is a problem with Verizon, my provider? I am not sure what you meanly charge, the phone primarily states in the cradle or whatever u call it. I didi put new batteries in the receiver which did not help

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Sorry could you give me more detail? I don't have a power button that is obvious. I did unplug the unit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, i am very dumb with this even though i have had it more than 5 years. Never had a problem and don't know what the buttons mean

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)