Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cant make or recdeive calls on telephone for past week or…

Customer Question
Cant make or recdeive...

Cant make or recdeive calls on telephone for past week or so. Have not een able to get a tech to check on the problem. Fan y9ou help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

Pas week at least. Hae had three visit-its from PD checkin on my welfare for out ogf staste relatives.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

JUst want to get the line working.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer