Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My land line is saying for me to dial V.M.no. and when I…

Customer Question
My land line is...

My land line is saying for me to dial V.M.no. and when I dial it there is no vm and the nuuber need a long distant access code andIcant seem to be able to erase the number my phone is Panasonic dect 6.0 model is kx-tg6511

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I am able to use the any time but there is a lot of static on my hearing but the person I am speaking can"t hear the static

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I have not tried the factory reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's about all I have for the monment

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) When did this issue first begin or was noticed?

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly (no static noise)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

I am not happy with your response and I wish to cancel.and I will stop payment

Hi again,

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department using the "Help" link that is on almost every page of the site.

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer