Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My two year old phone says to caller that I have not set up…

Customer Question
My two year old...

My two year old phone says to caller that I have not set up the phone to take messages.. I lost my manual. bill

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I use a computer. Apple Mac OS 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have your model no. KX767871 as my home line with the answering machine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don'have a smartphone. This is for my landline in my home. Your model KX767871.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...KX767871..."

Initially, which phone company is the service provider for the landline?