Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have recently purchased 5 vtech retro phones and I need…

Customer Question
I have recently purchased...

I have recently purchased 5 vtech retro phones and I need help geting them hooked up to my wired home phone system.

Technician's Assistant: What VTech system do you have?

LS 6002, lS6002-13,15,16,17.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your VTech system? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to follow the instructions in the owners manual and call the 1800 number, no help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I purchased these phones as a set of retro models recently on the internet and they were delivered yesturday to my home at *************

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Can you double-check and CONFIRM the FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on the outside of the package - assuming you still have it.

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the new system) attached to this same phone line that are working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Full Model # LS6181-16 + four hand sets LS6002-17, 16, 17, 16. Base is red two red and two white. My internet service is COX cable they also put a wired box on my printer so I could FAX. All printers (2) Laptop and other smaller hand held computers. #3 no other phones but I upgraded from vtech model # CS6629-3 with 4 hand sets. They all worked fairly good.

OK - is COX ALSO the PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER - where the WORKING Vtech CS6629 main base unit was/is connected?

Hi again,

I just saw your call request, but unfortunately I'm not near a phone right now to be able to call. However another expert may respond to your call request before I can reach a phone (AT LEAST 10 minutes before I can reach a phone).

We can also continue here in this chat/text form.

Please let me know if that will work for you.

Thanks

My cell phone is(###) ###-####home phone only rings at the base unit and won't let you talk.

I'm still several minutes from a phone to be able to call.

Did you see my last question(s):

Is COX ALSO the PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER - where the WORKING Vtech CS6629 main base unit was/is connected?

Hi again,

I have reached a phone, but when I tried to accept you phone call request, the system here shows a "payment failed" message.

This typically happens when the bank or credit company notices multiple transactions.

If you would like to continue here - in this form - please try to respond to my last question, which I will post again below.

==================

Thanks

(im)