Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How can I turn on the ringer on my hand set? Uniden D 3097.

Customer Question
How can I turn...

How can I turn on the ringer on my hand set?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Uniden D 3097

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Uniden system? What have you tried so far?

Couple of days most every thing that is on tv regarding the subject and from the manuel. Not very same in electronic

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not very smart on electronics, and I looked up subject on my computer, called the company how to and sthey told me to go to their web site.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.