Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I extend the ring time on my oppoa67....it cuts out…

Customer Question
How do I extend...

How do I extend the ring time on my oppoa67....it cuts out too quickly to answer before going to message cate thanks

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your OPPOA67?

3 mpntjs

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Checking for a setting to fix. And also to get Manuel on line..no luck yet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To extend the ring time, you’ll need to make a note of and then dial a code involving your forwarding number.

1. Dial *#61#.
  2. It will display the number the calls are forwarded to and the current ring time. Write down the forwarding number.
  3. Dial **61*+1xxxxxxxxxx*11*30# (where xxxxxxxxxx is the number displayed previously and 30 is the new ring time – you can pick 15, 20, 25 or 30 seconds).
  4. Dial *#61# to check the new settings.

--------------------

Merry Christmas!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------