Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have answering machine Model # KX-TG9345BP. I've had it…

Customer Question
I have answering machine...

I have answering machine Model # KX-TG9345BP. I've had it for many years. The problem is that the light signal on the machine goes on and off and even when there is no message for me. I want to eliminate the light when there is no message because at night it is annoying to see when we are trying to sleep. I would appreciate learning what I could do to stop this light from going on and off.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KX-TG9345BP?

It is more than five years I believe.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I keep pressing "erase" on the machine but the lights continue to go on and off disturbing our sleep.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

My only wish is to stop the on off light when there is no message for me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) Is there any text on the DISPLAY of the handsets - when indicator light is turning ON & OFF?

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Can you do a quick TEST for me? That TEST is to pick up any handset - while NOT on a call - press the TALK (or SPEAKER) button, and QUICKLY LISTEN for a dial tone. Please let me know if you hear ANYTHING BEFORE the STEADY dial tone - such as a few beeps or pulsed dial tones.

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)