Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

When I pick up my receiver it says no ac power & rings loud.

Customer Question
When I pick up...

When I pick up my receiver it says no ac power & rings loud. It won't let me go into my directory so I don't know if it has saved my information.

Technician's Assistant: When did this sound problem start with your system?

I'm not sure. I just unplugged it now and then when I wasn't using it because I've been busy. I think, 1 or 2 months.

Technician's Assistant: Does it happen on all the handsets?

No. Just this one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried looking to see if it needs a battery or something by I didn't find a place to open it if it did.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks