Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Howdy Peart. HPanasonicKX ti41. Nothing. It rings twice and…

Customer Question
Howdy Peart Technician's Assistant:...

Howdy Peart

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

HPanasonicKX ti41

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

It rings twice and goes to answer. I cant get to the pnone in time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
the model isKX tt4741
the model is TG 4741
KX TG 4741
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Do you have access to an outside line - such as a cell phone - that can be used to place TEST CALLS to the landline number?

2) IF you do have an outside line available, please tap the ANSWER ON/OFF button - on the MAIN BASE of the Panasonic so that the "indicator light" is OFF, then place a TEST CALL to the landline number to CONFIRM that the call rings more than two times, and is not picked up by the answering system (which should be turned OFF now)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer