Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Our home Panasonic 5 phone system is ringing but the caller…

Customer Question
Our home Panasonic 5...

Our home Panasonic 5 phone system is ringing but the caller gets a buzzing sound, like a fax

Technician's Assistant: When did this sound problem start with your Panasonic system?

2 days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Does it happen on all the handsets?

Yes. we are only using three but no one can call into us.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.