Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I HAVE TWO PROBLEMS. IF A PERSON TO TELLS ME TO GO NUMBER 3…

Customer Question
I HAVE TWO PROBLEMS...

I HAVE TWO PROBLEMS. IF A PERSON I AM TALKING TO TELLS ME TO GO NUMBER 3 MY PHONE DOES NOT GO THROUGH>

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Vtech

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your VTech system? What have you tried so far?

ABOUT A HALF A YEAR.NOTHING THAT'S WHY I AM WITH YOU TODAY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

WHEN I CALL SOMEONE THE RING TONE IS VERY BAD NOISE

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model should start with a letter or two followed by a few numbers).

2) Is the "person you're talking to" some kind of "automated system" - that needs you to push NUMBER KEYS - to go through the system?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Vtech system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly (do not have these issues)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

called another phone number when i didn't hear from you. vetech answered right away and solved the problems at once.please go to pay pal and cancel the order you had me pay!!!! thanks ********@******.*** thanks, ***** ***** Christ-mas

Hi again,

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Best Regards, ***** *****