Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I am not receiving calls but I can call out. Panasonic 6.0…

Customer Question
I am not receiving...

I am not receiving calls but I can call out.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic 6.0 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

Only today. not sure what to try.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried calling from my cell phone. Land line phone rang on my cell but not on the Panasonic. It went to voice mail mailbox with the message that I could not take calls.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the model of the Panasonic phone with the issue?

Thank you

KX-TG4733B

thanks
Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset
Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.
Please let me know the results
Thank you

I followed your instructions, unplugged the base unit, removed the batteries and waited 10 minutes. Then, put the batteries in again and noticed no change. I still can call the phone from my cell and get a message that the land line phone can not receive calls but I can leave a message. Then, when I start to dial out from that land line phone, I can get the message. I just can't hear the rings I hear on my cell and so can't receive calls.
I have contacted AT&T and they are supposedly checking to see if the problem is on their end.

What are the phones connecting to? a AT&T modem?

I called AT&T and the problem
Was theirs. They have now fixed it.

Perfect and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Customer Service