Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a phone model KX-TG175SK it only rings once and when…

Customer Question
I have a phone...

I have a phone model KX-TG175SK it only rings once and when you pick it all you get is a dial tone. The answering machine does not answer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TG175SK? What have you tried so far?

Literally months and I have tried everything including unplugging for several hours and re starting all over again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Does this happen for ALL CALLS that come in, or only some calls?

2) Does the Caller ID information appear in the caller list for these calls?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line OR that can be attached to this phone line (for testing)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

I was not aware this was going to cost $48 please cancel this and refund my Visa for the $5.00 good faith charge

Hi again,

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account - including any offers or charges.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.