Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

MW KX-TGA560 HANDSET IS.BLANK. I HAVE TRIED EVERY THING. IT…

Customer Question
MW KX-TGA560 HANDSET IS.BLANK...

MW KX-TGA560 HANDSET IS.BLANK. I HAVE TRIED EVERY THING. IT IS GONE ON ANOTHER PHONE ALSO.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

PANASONIC MODEL KX-TGA560

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TGA560? What have you tried so far?

Taken out the battery, blown in it, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a charge for this?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
I do not have a smart phone. I am assuming this advice is free??? I am old and need clear help. Thanks for understanding!
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer