Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Have a model 25982EE3-A 5.8GHz Dual Handset Speakerphone -

Customer Question
Have a model 25982EE3-A...

Have a model 25982EE3-A 5.8GHz Dual Handset Speakerphone - the earpiece stopped working along with the ringer. Looking for a repair manual.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 25982EE3? What have you tried so far?

Replaced the battery w/oe new battery - the ringer was not working that's when the earpiece quick ---

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I went ahead & opened the phone & could see the the ear speaker is mini soldered to the MB. I have no way to do this so buttoned back up and will order a new completely new set of phones for Christmas!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL !!!

Same to you!