Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Have a Panasonic land line - programmed the wrong number in…

Customer Question
Have a Panasonic land line...
Have a Panasonic land line - programmed the wrong number in VM - how can I delete this number in VM?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
It's been MORE than eight minutes - am I getting help??? I've never done this before.
Now what? It's been more than an hour - shall I wait by the computer?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

Can you please provide us with the actual model number of your phone?

You'll find that on the main base station and it starts with kx-tg.

kxtga470b
Nathan, I have company for lunch.....this does not work as I expected! Can I call you later today?
That is the handset. Can you get the actual system model from the base? You may get back with me here later at your convenience
How? I need a number! Thanks

You would reply back to me here in this chat. The support fees you paid cover this chat only, not a phone call.

Just bookmark/favorite this page to get back to me later.

I have tried to log out - remember I waited about an hour....seems as if you have me trapped. Didn't know it would cost so much. So, you only used $5 on my credit card, right? I sure got no help!

No, the 5 was only to post your question, not the total. You paid the total fee you agreed to on the payment page.

I would be happy to help, but cannot do so without basic information. As soon as you reply with the model number, we can proceed.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer