Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I would like to change the password for voice message. Mitel…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to change the password ***** voice message

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Mitel 8568

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Nothing is going on. We have a phone in a conference room with 43 messages and no one knows the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

There are several different voice mail systems that work with your setup. Do you know how it was setup?