Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I have phone mo.#kxtgea40 about 4 months old and 1 phone has…

Customer Question
I have phone mo.#kxtgea40...

I have phone mo.#kxtgea40 about 4 months old and 1 phone has developed no ring tone or any key response other than the lighted display. I can not enter menu or anything and the batteries are fully charged. It's the #3 phone if that makes any difference?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

This am

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

The power button being the talk button?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

If you still need help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a cordless handset).

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?

3) Does this particular handset ring for incoming calls OR when the "LOCATOR" button is pushed - on the MAIN Base?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer