Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My phone says line on hold can't make phone calls when I try…

Customer Question
My phone says line...

My phone says line on hold can't make phone calls when I try it sounds like I'm on the intercom plugged different phone in and still no go

Technician's Assistant: When did this sound problem start with your system?

This morning I noticed when I went to make a call

Technician's Assistant: Does it happen on all the handsets?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

On all handsets even plugged in different phone all the same

Can you please provide all of these specific details for me?

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Phones all good problem solved