Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Panasonic cordless answering system KX-TGD220. I…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic cordless answering system KX-TGD220. I don't know what we did but now the phone only rings once when we are getting a call. Looking for help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

I think it is KX-TGD220.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

A couple of days. I had just changed by code and message for voice messages.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Can OUTGOING calls still be made successfully?

2) Do you have access to an outside phone (cell phone, neighbor's phone, etc.) and can do a TEST CALL or two, and tell me what is heard IN THE CALLING PHONE?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

It is working fine again. I want to cancel my use of this service. I will send an e-mail to Just Answer to get my name and information off of the site without any other charges and if they have gotten any payment from Paypal that is due me to be returned. It is nothing personal and I am fairly sure this is all legit. but I need not to be a part of your service. Thankyou for responding to my question. PS

Hi again,

Its good to know that you got the system working again.

And just so you know:

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.