Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My phone is telling me I need an access number to get my…

Customer Question
My phone is telling...

My phone is telling me I need an access number to get my voice mails. How do I go about this

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

This is a new phone for me. I can use it for everything else, but I guess I need access number to get my voice mails.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No, I guess that's what I need

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is all for now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Josh, Customer Service

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of the phone?

Hang on I minute looking for model #
Model # 352N Panasonic
Let's see if I can get this done without a $26. phone call. This is a new phone I'm not sure why I have to pay for service.
Josh are you still there

Yes, I am here.

The default code is 111 or 000 or 0000. Please try those