Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I want to buy a Panasonic hand held receiver kx-tg731.

Customer Question
I want to buy...

I want to buy a Panasonic hand held receiver kx-tg731

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

Checking

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic system?

This is the number on the hand held receiver kx-tg7731

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know. I just lost my hand set

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of the lost handset.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do/did you have with this system?

2) What is the AGE of this system?

3) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly (that will operate until a replacement handset can be found)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks