Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need to know where I can hire a vendor in Oklahoma to work…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know where I can hire a vendor in Oklahoma to work on our Siemens Hicom 300 phone system

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Siemens is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Rolm phonemail release 6.4 it's tied to our Siemens Hicom 300 EP version 1. It's 2001

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No that's why I need a vendor in Oklahoma

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We had a vendor come out and replaced the mother board and the I/o modem but the machine is rebooting and rebooting. We are trying to find another vendor if possible in Oklahoma and I'm not sure where to look

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.