Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We purchased a phone Oct 10 sc7gaxao41450 model

Customer Question
We purchased a phone...

We purchased a phone Oct 10 sc7gaxao41450 model kx-tge4458,for some reason after a few weeks the answering message quite working,because we had the phone more than two weeks best buy refused to do anything they claimes we had two weeks only,what can you do thanks darrell mc gillis

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I gave you this information in the begining

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

We do not have a smart phone we are in our earley 90 s

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Where do i go next

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.