Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Panasonic Model KXTG4731 and would like to erase my…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic Model KXTG4731 and would like to erase my greeting message and record a new one, but forgot how to do it and lost my Instruction Manual that came with it. Please tell me how to do this.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KXTG4731? What have you tried so far?

Have tried to find something on the "menu" but there is nothing there to help me.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue.

To help you with this issue:

I have attached (an image) of the instructions for how to record a new greeting for this particular system - using one of the cordless handsets.

I also have these steps IN TEXT below.

1) Pick up any handset while the system is not in use.

2) Press MENU, then # 3 0 2 (pound-three-zero-two).

3) Press the UP/DOWN to highlight "Yes", then press SELECT soft key (button below display)

4) When beep sounds, hold handset about 8 inches away and speak clearly into handset microphone.

5) Press STOP soft key to stop recording.

NOTE: Greeting SHOULD play back at that time.

6) Press OFF button - to exit programming.

I also have a link to a video that shows this process.

Click Here for video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqnQLiaGO7Q

Please give that a try and let me know if that works, or if you have any more questions about this phone system.

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-