Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My system is down. I replaced the batteries and one phone…

Customer Question
My system is down...

My system is down. I replaced the batteries and one phone says Place in Charger and the other says Not Registered.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

I just received the batteries today and replaced the old ones.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Which one is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm 87 and not too computer Savvy.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help. To review: My phones are out although the answering machine functions properly. Thinking that my batteries in my handsets may bee weak I bought new ones and replaced them but still nothing is happening. I'm beginning to wonder if my system is just "gone".
The message on one phone is "Connecting" and on the other " Not Registered". Incidently the phone number that I gave you is my cell phone.
O.K. I need to have help badly. I'm 87 and me wife is 81 so we need our phones desperately.

What is the make/model of the phones?

I'm still waiting for a phone call from a technician.

What is the make/model of the phones?

I just noticed that Harry wanted info on my phones. The system is VTech and Model # i6768.
This is incredible!!!!!! I've been waiting for call for over an hour and still nothing. What a way to run a business.

What is the make/model of the phones?