Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I put a calll on hold so I can reeeive anooher call…

Customer Question
How do I put...

How do I put a calll on hold so I can reeeive anooher call wihout hanging up on the first call.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Moell KSCT403S

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Mly phone is a KXGT403%K

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

How do I put a call on hold and answer an incoming call

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Tried what's in the manual

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Please see my response below. My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

First off, you need to make sure you have call-waiting from your phone service. As long as you do, then you can answer a second call without hanging up on the first. While you are on a call, if a second call comes in, you will see an option appear on the phone [CALL WAIT]. If you press that, it will answer the second call and put the first one on hold. You can continue to press that button to switch between calls.

Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 6 months ago

Hi :)

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,