Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My home phone is not workinling because the num Ber is not…

Customer Question
My home phone is...

My home phone is not workinling because the num Ber is not connected by telust what should I do?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Telus.net

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

My home phone number has been changed and I can call out and nobody can call me as this number is ***** longer in service by telus?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried calling them. And I'm on thee line right now with them but NP one I'd there to take !y va

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.