Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a new landline phone and it won't record incoming…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new landline phone and it won't record incoming messages because it says mailbox full when I don't' even have any messages

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Model # is KX-TGF352N.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TGF352N? What have you tried so far?

It,s been nearly 3 wks and I've unplugged the unit and have read the instructions over 4 times....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help me fix the problem....

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone or message system.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) When is the "mailbox full" announcement seen or heard?

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the new system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer