Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

The answering machine dos not work. D1680 -is that what you…

Customer Question
The answering machine dos...

The answering machine dos not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

D1680 -is that what you need?

Technician's Assistant: The Phone System Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

I have a small manual; it doesn't address this problem. It has never worked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me specifically what is not working?
Are people leaving messages but you don't get them?
Or does it just ring endlessly and never gives an option to leave a message?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.