Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a recorded message on my phone and the answering

Customer Question
I have a recorded...

I have a recorded message on my phone and the answering service is switched on yet if I ring using an sepperate phone the answering machine does not come on and I hear a femail voice message not related to me how can i fix this

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

It is in the charging cradle all the time

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.