Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Just purchased a Panasonic cordless phone with answering…

Customer Question
Just purchased a Panasonic...

Just purchased a Panasonic cordless phone with answering unit. How do I know if a message is left on my phone. I can't see that it flashes in any way

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic system do you have?

Link 2 cell cordless telephone with digital answering machine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

We just bought it I had a message on my phone and was not alerted to it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model should start with KX-TG).

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the NEW system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Century Link
yes we have Vtech
Model KXTGD560
Decline

OK - when calling to leave a TEST MESSAGE (assuming you have done that), is the Panasonic Answering system the ONLY message system that is turned ON - to take the call (and test message)?