Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I am having an issue with our Mitel 3000 system - and I

Customer Question
I am having an...

I am having an issue with our Mitel 3000 system - and I can't figure it out. Our phones are no longer ringing - it is just going to our group voice mail box when we dial 0, and when a specific extension is chosen the phone doesn't ring - it just blinks and then goes to voicemail.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

MItel 3000

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

It's been going on for 2 days - I have gone into programming and pushed lots of buttons - I've only made it worse to be honest!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

My actual phone says its a mitel 4110, but the system we have is a mitel 3000

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
I'm not sure why it's under cell phone - I had clicked on other - as it is a phone system - lan line.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.